Russia is not only the country of the creators of viruses, for the bad languages, proof is this superb music player, free, based on the “audio engine BASS” which does not have to blush face a WinAmp quasi present.
Its name: AIMP or AIMP2 since the release of the V2.5x with its new engine.
The program is stable from Windows XP to Windows 10 (32 and 64 bits)
What was highlighted when it was released in beta was the use of the “Crystal Clear” technology different from that of WinAmp (loaded in Basses naturally) and WMP according to the authors.
* Audio Formats Supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP +, OGG, AAC, AC3, CDA, WMA, WAV, WAV,
MOD, MTM, MO3, S3M, UMX, XM, FLAC, APE, MPC, WV, Speex, UMX.
* Management of playlists: M3U, PLA, PLC, PLS (a 2 GB loading of a list is done in less than 2 sec)
In addition to the manual selection, an automatic scanning function
You will be able to select a folder or device containing your music files and to take new added files into account, to update them using the automatic scanning function. All you have to do is organize your files using the built-in quick search bar, to create your various “playlist”.
Once loaded, you can easily juggle each other with the tabbed navigation system. In addition, you will have the Possibility to modulate the speed, tempo, pitch of the voice, “flanger” the melody or simply apply effects of echo and “reverb”.
* Audio Converter: Format WMA, MP3, WAV, or OGG.
* Sound Capture -Magnetophone: From any source on your computer
To MP3, OGG WAV, WMA
* 18-band equalizer and built-in sound effects: 15 types of preset settings, in addition to the traditional effects:
Speed, Tempo, Pitch, Flanger, Echo, Reverb, Chorus, Stereo
Enhancer and you can add another DSP (plug-in) for better sound immersion (see image at the end of the page)
* Tags editor: D3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, WMA tags, in conjunction with the CDDB database
(You’ll even get the cover of the album as a bonus)
* Listening and recording of radios broadcast via the Internet: WebRadio (the last.fm plug-in is now integrated in the basic version)
Otherwise, you can find other functions such as: an Audiothek you can program it to cut at a given time, support Unicode, copy the contents of the CDs, a fast resume function of a song in A cross-fade, a visualization module with a few effects, multi-user support (ideal for families), shortcuts for keyboards, management of the player via multimedia keypad keys …
Many languages and languages are included.
The support of skins whose number begins to increase (a hundred but half unavailable because of the language, truncated functions (animation) or aesthetic choice of the most … curious)
A change of look in action (the change of skin can be done on the fly):
You can choose them by clicking on the player (only the names appear) or via the menu “skins”